Saturday, October 31, 2009

RecentlY

This is my last month in my term 2~after over this 30 days of the month~i have finish my first semester of my foundation study~but now i have rush n submit all of my final assignment in this 3 more weeks as soon as possible~and amount of the subject work is really really..............MANY! oh my godness~all my coursemates do it until crazy~although it is a lot of assignment for us~so the conclusion is-----------i also need to submit it all before dateline~haha~

My coursemate happen some unlucky matter recently~first is shwu tian~she didnt have attend the class almost 3 weeks before~bcoz the defect have attack her continuous~while she feel a little bit well~she get back sick again again thn again~haiz~really pity her~hope she can take care her body as well as soon la~^.<~another unlucky matter is about yi pek~i get know this bad news on last monday from kaka~they told me yi pek's head knock by guitar~then send to hospital already~wtf~what a funny reason~suddenly~while we having our lunch~yi pek make a call for orange~she told orange she will going back langkawi tomolo and stay at hospital now~after we get it know~kaka straight borrow car from his friend and pick us visit yi pek as fast as soon~it's really touch for few of us~

Last friday i absent my coursemate(hwee shyan)birthday celebration~T.T i let few of them scold n call me ffk king~ffk mean "fong fei kei"haiz~i really sad la~sorry la~no next time again la~really~promise u all~>.<

I hope i can finish all of my assignment soon la~coz really strees when i face it~haiz~GAMBATEH!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaa!!! so funny weii!!! ur friend got knocked by a guitar?!?!!?! sounds romantic..-.-
    oh yea by the way..doin assignment is like one of the stage of studying in college =) so chilll!!! since everyone is going thru it =)

    ReplyDelete