Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kuala Rompin again~

2009-12-09-This day, I feel boring so i follow my dad going to Kuala Rompin again~so i wake up 6am on time~then breakfast near by house~after breakfast~we start the journey on 7.30am~wuhoo~my lazy elder brother~he sleep at car almost half journey~make me cant sleep~because i need to chat with dad make him wont feel boring~haha~after tat my brother wake up already~he ask me play a movie tat i bring it out-"吓到笑"~haha~around 1pm~we reached there~walao~the weather of there really hot hot and hot~so tat~we take a rest and having our lunch at same restaurant tat I having last time~but this time i have take a shoot~hehe~so my friend~next time when u plan to Kuala Rompin~u can try to this restaurant take a try~hehe~

Restaurant Kuala Rompin Bahru

After lunch~we straight go dad 1 site to take a look and check~when I saw the site~i feel surprised and terrify~because only 5 more months~this site from a empty land turn to a big building~


We only stay at there almost 1 and 2 hours~after this dad ask us go to seaside having ABC~hehe~

what a nice view~

Yummy yummy^^

After finish it~we going back to serdang lu~have a short walk walk at Kuala Rompin again~haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment